All County Irrigation has the experience and expertise to properly repair and maintain your sprinkler system.
After installation we continue to service your sprinkler system. Our service department offers an array of affordable maintenance plan options. From the Full Maintenance Platinum plan to our a-la-carte services, we have a plan to fit your needs.
In the spring when our technicians visit your property to turn on your irrigation system, we perform the following services:
- Turn on the water.
- Re-install your backflow hardware.
- Check and flush all valves.
- Align and adjust spray heads and rotors to ensure coverage.
- Check the main line and each zone for leaks.
- Program the control box with our recommended springtime water-efficient schedule.
In October or November, our service technician visits to winterize your sprinkler system. Using our commercial grade air compressor, we blow all water out of the valves, spray heads, and rotors which prevents freezing in the water lines. At this time, we'll ask that you turn the water off from the inside of the house but leave the master shut-off on the outside of your house in the "on" position. It's similar to turning off the water line to your outdoor spigot. In doing so, you ensure water doesn't remain in the line which could freeze, expand, or even crack your water line.
We also offer an extended maintenance program. This plan not only extends your system's warranty, but can include monthly or quarterly visits to check the system and adjust the sprinkler times to coordinate with the different weather conditions, ensuring that your lawn remains healthy.
The Full Maintenance plan includes:
- An extended warranty.
- Priority scheduling.
- Guaranteed three-day response or our deductible is waived.
- One pre-scheduled summer visit to adjust watering times and review the system.